In order to review and approve your new product submission as quickly as possible, please locate and implement the below requirements. Once you have completed the steps below, please reach out to your account manager or email our team at email@example.com
Sales Page Requirements:
- Deceptive Content -Please remove deceptive content or claims throughout the sales funnel such as:
- Guarantees and false/unrealistic claims
- False scarcity or urgency
- Purchase button/CTA requirements –Must be placed near the order/pay button(s):
- Price must be placed prominently and clearly stated
- Our 60 day refund guarantee must be displayed
- Payment terms must be clearly stated (one time payment, recurring payment (clearly show the rebill initial price, monthly price and term/length))
- Remove all references to payment types we do not accept (Paypal for example)
- Footer requirements –Please place the following in the footer of your Sales Funnel:
- Explodely Disclaimer: https://expldely.com/disclaimer
- Explodely Refund Policy: https://expldely.com/refundpolicy
- FTC Compliance: https://expldely.com/ftc-compliance
- Product Support link: A link to your contact form or support email address
- Billing Support link: https://help.explodely.com/support/tickets/new
- Earnings Disclaimer: If you have a make money offer, please use the appropriate disclaimer: https://expldely.com/earnings-disclaimer
- Other Disclaimers: Ensure to use the appropriate disclaimer(s) for your niche. Find details here:
Upsell/Downsell Page Requirements:
If your sales funnel has upsell and downsell offers, you need to also comply with the following requirements:
- Decline Button - The "No Thank You/Decline" link/button must be displayed near the pay button.
- One-Click Upsell – To use the One-Click Upsell feature, please implement the following requirements - https://expldely.com/1cu
Thank You/Members area Requirements:
Please make sure that the final thank you page has the following:
- Product Access - Clear instructions on how to access the product or service.
- Descriptor - Pass the billing descriptor to the buyer using the Explodely IPN (billdesc), i.e.
Your account/card statement will show a charge from [DESCRIPTOR].
- Disclaimer/Support Link - The "Thank You" page must mention the Explodely Disclaimer https://expldely.com/disclaimer and Explodely Billing Support link (https://help.explodely.com/support/tickets/new)
- Contact Form - The seller's contact form or support email should be mentioned, which the buyer can use to contact the seller.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.